Yoga & Permaculture Design Course
Koh Phangan, Thailand - April 2018
Join us on the magical island of Koh Phangan for 16 days as we explore permaculture, sustainability, and resilience. Immerse yourself within community to heal and transform ourselves and our relationship with the earth.
Permaculture Design Course Certification
A PDC is an internationally-recognized, 72-hour theory course resulting in a Permaculture Design Certificate. It provides an introduction to permaculture design, a foundation for further permaculture work and study. In addition to... You may be able to apply credit for this course to a growing number of universities around the world.
To date, thousands of permaculture designers worldwide have been certified through this course, and now comprise a global network of educators, ecological activists, consultants and practitioners who are influencing the decisions of major corporations, small business and people from all walks of life to change the way we view and design our landscape, our surroundings, our relationships and our daily lives so we can grow the revolution that our planet needs.
16-Day Sustainable Self Chakra Yoga Program
Our progressive program of daily yoga sessions will start from the ground up, offering you the practice and tools to build a sustainable self practice upon completion. Some of the topics we'll cover include basic and intermediate breathing techniques to influence mental and physical states, and alignment-based postures to create a healthy body.
This program is unique, as just some of the offerings include Chakra Yoga philosophy and theory sessions for mental integration, Yantra Yoga readings to help you align with the universal energies that guide us, and intelligent sequencing to tone the physical body, create efficient energy flow throughout the body, and boost the endocrine system for increased immunity.
Upon completion, students will receive 30 hours of Yoga Alliance Continuing Education credits, which are required and important to some people...
16-days, 15-nights Jungle Accommodations & Vegetarian Cuisine
Enrolling in our program offers you the special opportunity to live in community on the magical island of Koh Phangan. Pyramid is nestled high up in the jungle of Haad Salad, and only minutes away from quartz-littered beaches. The land is hidden in nature and surrounded with an abundance of rose quartz, magnifying the healing energy and consciousness created over the past twenty years.
Included in the price are three delicious, organic, vegetarian, non-GMO meals each day.
About the Permaculture Design Course
Permaculture's Guiding Principles:
1) Everything is connected to everything else.
2) Every function is supported by many elements.
3) Every element should serve many functions.
1. Everything works both ways – see the duality in things; positive & negative
2. Everything works in many ways - diversity of functions, yields, relationships
3. See solutions not problems – look for opportunities / re-adjust relationships
4. To co-operate and not compete – this applies to natural and human systems and relationships between different elements
5. To make things pay - i.e. everything contributes to something else - “there’s no such thing as a free lunch”
6. To work where it counts - minimum input for maximum benefit Sustainable Design & Production Ecology
7. To use everything to its highest capacity
8. To bring food production back to the cities
9. To help make people self-reliant - individuals & communities
10. To minimize maintenance and energy input while maximizing yield
Community and Accommodations
Pricing & Registration
All Inclusive Prices:
Super Early Bird: